Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I bought 3-digit number holders but now I need a 4-digit number. What to do?
No problem! We now stock 4-digit number inserts which are the same overall size as our standard 3-digit numbers (NOT our pony numbers). You can find these in our leather number holders section.
2. I’m worried your bridle number holders will be too big for my horse. Do I have any other options?
Yes - we now sell a pony-sized number holder which is great for ponies or horses with smaller heads. You can find these in our leather number holders section.
3. I need a green number holder or disk for my stallion. Do you sell these?
These are available for purchase through Equestrian Australia. You may download the order form directly from their website by following this link.
4. I’ve received my halter and it doesn’t fit. What do I do next?
Easy - in most cases we can simply swap the existing nameplate onto another halter of the desired size. Please get in touch with us and we'll sort it out for you!
5. I already have a halter and would like to put an engraved nameplate on it. Can you help me?
Of course - we sell standalone engraved nameplates which include a set of screws, so that you can attach it to your existing halter. You can find these by following this link.
6. How long does it take for engraved items to be made up?
In most cases we will have your engraved order ready in one or two working days. If you are in a hurry, please let us know so that we can get it to you on time!
Still can't find the answer? Please contact us and we'll get back to you in a jiffy!